Christmas Song Party Quiz
Many people find they have to sing the songs to get the answers which makes this a great party game.
- What size were the Kings of the Orient?
- Who danced with the silk hat on his head?
- When did I see three ships?
- Where do you find reindeer paws?
- What did the cattle do to wake the poor baby?
- What helps to make the season bright?
- Who wants a pair of Hop-a-long boots, and a pistol that shoots?
- Who still wants a hula hoop?
- Who kept time to the drum?
- Who and what color was the animal that gave the hay to pillow his head?
- The hopes and fears of all the years are kept where?
- What would keep me warm all the way home?
- What does Susie want?
- Why does the child want his two front teeth?
- What was the other reindeer's name? (she used to laugh and call him names)
- What was the horse in "Jingle Bells" named?
- Where do you hear silver bells?
- When will I finally go?
- What color is Christmas without you?
- What is the parson's name who is in the meadow?
- Where does one go a wassailing?